Thursday, January 14, 2010

Set Up Wireless Network Laptop How Would I Set-up A Wireless Network For A Laptop?

How would I set-up a wireless network for a laptop? - set up wireless network laptop

Ok, now I've set up a small network. I) DSL to the Internet through a router on my desktop (Windows XP Media Center Edition and related my Xbox 360 now. All this is wired. My router has space for wired and wireless. If I get a new laptop with wireless capabilities, and Vista, how can I configure this wireless connection to your existing network to share files, printers and internet? Simply enter the PC and the use of radio-assistant?

1 comment:

cmatthai... said...

You can simply just WAP (Wireless Access Point wireless) and cable to the router. Then you can use your wireless connections with WAP. I recommened the Linksys WAP.
Or you can use a wireless router, which has) with 4 ports (cable.

Post a Comment